Other Terms & Conditions
- You are responsible for all damages to the apartment and the common and private parts of the building that have been caused by you, the members of your party, or your guests.
- If damages are recorded we will deduct the cost of repairs/replacements or additional cleaning costs from your security deposit.
- Damages include any lost or missing keys to the apartment. In these cases we will have to change the apartment door locks and you will be billed for the cost.
- If the security deposit is insufficient to cover the damage to the apartment, you are responsible to pay the additional costs.
- The maximum number of people residing in the apartment must not exceed the number stated on the contract.
- You are expected to behave in a civil manner, refraining from loud noise and unruly behavior which may disturb other tenants.
- Please report to us or our agents any defects in the apartment or any breakdown in the equipment or appliances. Arrangements for repair or replacement will then be made as soon as possible.
- We prefer that you do not smoke in the apartment.
We are not liable for:
- Temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the apartment.
- Construction or any other noise or disturbance resulting from circumstances not under our control.
- Loss, damage or injury resulting from weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
- Loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by you if the apartment is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event, we will provide you with a complete rental fee refund.
You might consider to take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy covering cancellation costs, medical expenses, public liability and all personal effects.
You might consider the following sites:
Reserve the Apartment